$19.99 - $21.99
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Spoke wrench (3.2mm) - +/- screwdriver
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Phillips screwdriver - T25 Torx - Satin finish
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Set of 3 tire levers with a steel core for extra strength.
3 specially designed tire levers to install, remove and clean up tubular tire setups. Black lever shaped to help remove glue from rim. Orange levers shaped to help with safe removal and installation of tires.
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Designed for riders and home mechanics, it is an ideal and durable tool set. 1-Freewheel turner 1-15mm pedal wrench 1-Freewheel remover for Shimano® and other cassetees lockrings, W/center pin 1-Spoke wrench for 0.127" nipple (black) 1-Spoke wrench for 0.130" nipple (green) 1-Spoke wrench for 0.136" nipple (red) 1-Mavic® spoke wrench (yellow) 2-Phillips 2, Slotted 6 screwdriver 3-Tire levers 9-T/L handle hex set, size:2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm,Torx® 25
6" Diagonal cutting nippers
7" long combination pliers.
8" pliers with a long nose.
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
For English taps: 1.370” x 24 TPI right hand thread 1.370” x 24 TPI left hand thread - Used for tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame.
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
- Specialy designed tools to safely remove/install crank bearings without using a hammer
Replacement pins for Super B chain tools.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
$79.99 - $89.99
TB-1938: Crown race setting system includes 1 x setting tube, 3 x 1" inserts and 3 x 1.125" inserts for installing the crown race, used on most 1" x 1.125" headsets TB-1939: Crown race setting system includes 1 x setting tube, 3 x 1" inserts and 3 x 1.125
- For 1.25" fork - Universal design to quickly remove difficult headset crown races
- Shockless and no rebound - Steel structure and includes steel shot
Used to ensure disc brakes are properly mounted.
- Determines if dropouts are aligned and parallel to avoid bent axles or skewers - Long handles and comfortable grips provide you superior leverage for straightening any issue
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
- Weighs up to 50kg - Designed to hang from repair stand clamp - Batteries not included - 1 year warranty
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
- Aluminum construction - Built strong and reliable for any wheel builder at a great price
- Guides a hacksaw to cut airfoil shaped seat posts up to 68mm or round tubes from 1" to 1.375" in diameter
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
- Installs press-fit BB30/86/90
Set of 2 tire levers.
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page