All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Kona #CMPHTT - (2) M5x12 Button head screws included
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Norco Part #913015-003 - Attaches to frame with (1) M4x8 flat head screw (sold separately) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Note: This hanger is not the same as DROPOUT-274, which uses an M3 flat head screw
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
$5.75 - $5.99
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$5.75 - $6.99
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of Reverb and Reverb Stealth Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys and Bushing - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
$52.99 - $104.99
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
This 1X-style remote for installation on the left side provides improved dropper actuation for your Reverb seatpost. Includes: - Remote - Bleeding edge fitting - Discrete clamp - MMX clamp
RockShox Reverb Internals
RockShox Reverb/Reverb Stealth Internal Floating Piston, A1, A2, and B1 (Upgrade for A1 and A2 Posts)
RockShox Reverb/Reverb Stealth IFP (Upgrade For A1 and A2 post)
- Color: Black - Length: 8.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Includes: 4 bolts & 4 nuts
Protective pad for your chainstay prevents damage and scratches. - Soft pad with Race Face logos
Kit includes 4 different height 1 1/8-inch spacers and a top cap, all with Race Face logos. - 2, 5, 10, 15mm - Aluminum
Mylar-laced woven elastic guard stretches around your fork to block mud/water as you ride.
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
$0.99 - $24.70
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
$0.99 - $13.99
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
$32.50 - $49.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Forged Alloy seat-clamp with QR lever.
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount, compatible with disc-brake equipped bikes
Adjustable steel kickstand - Chainstay-mount
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
Page 1 of 16 Next page