All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Norco Part #913015-003 - Attaches to frame with (1) M4x8 flat head screw (sold separately) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Note: This hanger is not the same as DROPOUT-274, which uses an M3 flat head screw
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
$5.75 - $5.99
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$5.75 - $6.99
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of Reverb and Reverb Stealth Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys and Bushing - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
$52.99 - $104.99
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
This 1X-style remote for installation on the left side provides improved dropper actuation for your Reverb seatpost. Includes: - Remote - Bleeding edge fitting - Discrete clamp - MMX clamp
RockShox Reverb Internals
RockShox Reverb/Reverb Stealth Internal Floating Piston, A1, A2, and B1 (Upgrade for A1 and A2 Posts)
RockShox Reverb/Reverb Stealth IFP (Upgrade For A1 and A2 post)
- Color: Black - Length: 8.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Includes: 4 bolts & 4 nuts
Protective pad for your chainstay prevents damage and scratches. - Soft pad with Race Face logos
Kit includes 4 different height 1 1/8-inch spacers and a top cap, all with Race Face logos. - 2, 5, 10, 15mm - Aluminum
Mylar-laced woven elastic guard stretches around your fork to block mud/water as you ride.
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
$0.99 - $24.70
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
$0.99 - $13.99
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
$57.00 - $57.99
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Forged Alloy seat-clamp with QR lever.
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount, compatible with disc-brake equipped bikes
Adjustable steel kickstand - Chainstay-mount
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
Page 1 of 17 Next page