$0.99 - $24.00
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
$6.00 - $14.50
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
Snap rings are pretty ingenious, except they love to launch in an impossible-to-track direction when removing or installing. Maybe you should keep a spare set of these BB30 Inner Snap Rings, just in case.
$11.99 - $15.99
- Sold per unit - Black seal
- BB Mega Exo Lite MW454
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Self Extracting crank bolt Suitable for: - Road: Powerbox alloy, Powerbox Supercompact alloy, Energy, Gossamer cranksets - Off-road: Powerbox alloy, KFX, Gradient cranksets
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
$26.50 - $27.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
This is a pair of spacers that adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame; use in combination with the standard bottom bracket for your chosen frame.
$34.99 - $39.99
This FSA Double Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - Torx wrench included
- Super light (SL) headset bearings - 1.5" ACB 36 x 45 bearing - Sold individually - Fits Orbit ZS - Vendor #: 160-1656
- BB30 Bearing, Pair, 230-5026 - 30x42x7mm
Page 1 of 1