The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims - DH casing features 2 ply 60 TPI construction with a butyl reinforced sidewall for maximum durability With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
A mud-spike for DH racing in the worst conditions - 2-Ply DH Casings with Butyl-Protected Sidewalls - Sheds Mud Quickly - Widely Spaced, Sharp Square Design Designed for the muddiest downhill racecourse in the world: Les Gets France. Not for your local trail, the WetScream is intended for competition use only on professionally maintained courses. When the course turns ugly, trust the WetScream to carry you to victory.
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
$46.99 - $54.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
$48.99 - $124.99
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$57.00 - $128.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
$57.00 - $63.00
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.
From Rural to Urban eRuban Plus is the energy-saving SUV all-rounder that gets you to both Rural and Urban. It's your partner for your commute, running errands, and the weekend tour. PureGrip Compound—The advanced new compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). PolyX Breaker—Puncture-defense With our PolyX Breaker, we bring our car expertise to the bicycle tire segment: Polyester has been used successfully for years in car tires and been tried and tested many times. The extremely resistant polyester fiber is woven tightly crosswise. In this way, a very high fabric density is reached which not only makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects but is also especially resistant to punctures. The rolling resistance is also not negatively affected by the PolyX Breaker. Plus Breaker—Maximum safety Between the tread and the carcass, a puncture protection of highly elastic special rubber is used. This practically impenetrable puncture protection successfully defies all types of foreign objects from getting to the inner tube below. Even a drawing pin cannot get through. Tires with Plus Breaker can be seen in almost every segment nowadays: Whether racing cycles, MTB or city/trekking, the Plus Breaker guarantees maximum safety without negatively affecting the cycle properties of the tire. The consistency of the breaker has been adjusted so that the tire does not feel spongy when cornering. The Plus Breaker is true puncture protection. Please read the air pressure instructions! E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tire, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
$59.00 - $111.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
The Continental Mountain King is your hero on the mountain and the perfect trail companion. Its middle lugs are angled for acceleration and speed, while the deep-seated outer lugs take care of stability. - Sure-footed in hilly terrain and a great "do-it-all" option for year-round riding - Completely re-engineered casing that seats and inflates the first time with all tubeless systems - Newly positioned lugs promise lower weight and better handling, even on softer ground
The Race King is a hearty tire that wants to be raced. Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, the Race King is ideal for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self-damping qualities, while the low-rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and down the straights. - Continental's Tubeless Ready tires have been re-engineered to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump - Fast-rolling cross-country dry-conditions tire - World XC Championship-winning tire - Ideal for XC and 4X racing
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
- Control in all riding conditions thanks to the Gum-X technology and the MICHELIN Force XC2 Racing Line tread pattern - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
$89.99 - $124.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
- Maximum grip on soft and mixed terrain thanks to the wide-spaced studs and Gum-X technology - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
$97.00 - $136.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
Page 1 of 3 Next page