700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$81.00 - $95.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
- Perfect for commuting and training
- All-purpose road race tire - Refreshed for 2021 with a new lighter weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern
- Maxxis' fastest and lightest road racing tire - Light and supple 170 TPI casing, K2 puncture protection, and HYPR-S combound - This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
- Makes the perfect economical trekking tire - The Excel has a reflective stripe on the sidewall, keeping you visible at night for city riding - If getting a reliable, high-performance trekking tire at an economical price is what you're after, the Overdrive Excel is the tire for you.
The Pursuer is great for logging trouble-free training miles and casual group rides. - Low rolling resistance, high mileage tread compound - Sport-level clincher tire The Pursuer is the newest road clincher in the Maxxis line. Taking what we learned from the development of the HYPR Compound for our flagship High Road tire, the Pursuer uses an all-new full-silica rubber compound. This new compound decreases rolling resistance while improving tread wear and cornering performance. For logging trouble-free training miles and casual group rides, choose the Pursuer.
Our most durable road offering - Diamond knurled slick design - MaxxShield for maximum puncture resistance - Training tire Our most popular training tire, providing excellent traction, durability, and plenty of road miles in any condition. Maxx Shield helps provide a tire that Re-Fuses to puncture.
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
A tubeless, smooth-riding, high volume slick tire for mixed surfaces. - Diamond-knurled/file tread slick design - Dual-compound - Tubeless Ready (TR) Based on our Velocita tubular, the Velocita AR (All-Road) takes that tread design and pumps up the volume. The knurled center tread transitions to a file tread along the edges for confidence in the corners. For riders that want a light, fast-rolling, high volume slick for their gravel or do-it-all road bike, look no further than the Velocita AR!
Page 1 of 1