Take on aggressive rides with these downhill and enduro mountain bike shoes. They feature a fast-drying synthetic upper for wet rides and a clipless style that's versatile and compatible with all clipless mountain bike pedals. The secure lace and hook-and-loop closure supports your foot, and the Stealth C4 rubber outsole provides exceptional grip.
- Stealth C4 dotty tread
- Lace up with a 45 degree Velcro strap for a secure closure
- SPD compatible
- Dual density TPU shank allows for stiffness on the bike but designed to flex when hiking
- Full synthetic upper is durable and weather resistant
- Weight per shoe: 488g (based on Men's Size 9)
- Includes a set of Five Ten branded stainless steel cleat shims compatible with Crank Bros. pedals to allow users to easily achieve engagement to the pedal when using the shoe
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||2 Bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Lace closure with 45 degree Velcro hook-and-loop top strap|
|Upper||Synthetic weather-resistant micro-perforated|
|Midsole||EVA, three-quarter dual-density TPU shank|
|Weight||488g (based on Men's Size 9)|
* Subject to change without notice.