D3 Fiberlite features many of the racing-derived features found on its top-shelf D3 Carbon and Composite siblings. The D3 Fiberlite sources a lightweight fiberglass shell with wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and an efficient ventilation system. The Fiberlite also delivers a comfy, secure fit from its 3D cheek pads, as well as TLD's signature styling and attention-grabbing graphics. Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite, the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance.
- Lightweight Fiberglass shell construction with an overall helmet weight of 1225 grams
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added EPS and new head-form shape for improved impact performance
- Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles