The Troy Lee Designs UPL 7855 HW upper body armor provides protective pieces on the arms, chest rib cage, abdomen, and back. Freedom of movement is provided by the anatomic shape and segmented pieces. Versatile pocket design with removable protection armor pieces for ultimate rider customization.
- Upper Protection Layer 7855 Hot Weather
- Wide neck opening for added comfort
- Durable, abrasion-resistant panels
- Open armpit design for maximum ventilation and mobility
- Anatomical design integrated protection zones
- Integrates seamlessly with neck braces
- CE EN 14120-2003+A1-2007 tested for abrasion resistance
Measurements in inches. Measure chest 1" under the armpit.