The 303 brings a lot to the table, including heritage proven in the world's hardest races. At the center of the wheelset is Zipp's 77/177 hubset, which results in improved stiffness, durability, simplicity and versatility. The carbon wheel that helped pioneer the Firecrest rim platform for improved aerodynamics and crosswind stability also features the unspoken durability that has repeatedly won Paris Roubaix and the Tour of Flanders
- Firecrest rim technology affords the rider more speed, more stability, and more strength. This technology offers stable, predictable handling, and the wider rim increases lateral stiffness while offering greater vertical compliance.
Each Wheel Includes:
- Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer
- Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed
- Tubeless rim tape – factory installed
- Valve core removal tool
- Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 and 12x142 dropouts
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-Bolt Disc|
|Inner Rim Width||21mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28.9mm|
|Axle||12mm Thru x 100mm , 15mm Thru x 100mm|
|Valve Type||Medium Presta Valve 41-55mm|
* Subject to change without notice.