Zipp's 303 Firecrest Tubular rim-brake wheelset offers key innovations for performance-minded cyclists. This is the game-changing wheelset designed to conquer Roubaix and Flanders. Retaining their versatile 45mm rim depth, 303 Firecrest Tubular rims feature construction designs for improved impact protection. And, when it comes to pure speed, the 303 Firecrest Tubular packs a serious punch. It's lightweight and features ABLC Sawtooth Technology, a complex dimpling pattern first developed for our top-level wheels. This technology helps to achieve the optimization of low aerodynamic drag and crosswind stability, which we call AeroBalance. Zipp's ShowStopper textured braking surface delivers unrivaled rim braking performance in wet or dry conditions. Lastly, at the center of the 303 Firecrest Tubular is a new versatile and durable hubset, the German-engineered ZR1.
- ShowStopper textured brake track delivers the best modulation and shortest stopping distances in wet and dry conditions
- New ZR1 hubset is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Go-anywhere 45mm rim depth tubular pro-proven in the Spring Classics
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Ships with QR end caps and quick release skewers
|Brake Compatibility||Disc (Center Lock)|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum|
* Subject to change without notice.