Zipp's 808 NSW Tubeless rim-brake wheelset features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for a new era of high-performance road cycling at our deepest rim depth, 82mm. The 808 NSW Tubeless allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance. The 808 NSW Tubeless's 19mm internal rim width and corresponding outer rim shape are optimized for aerodynamic advantage with 25mm tires.
- An all-out aero 82mm rim profile that's tubeless ready for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim and contributes to a faster, more stable wheel
- Industry-leading ShowStopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even in the wet
- Cognition hub with Axial Clutch technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- New graphics that scream speed, applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do—improve aero performance
- Ships with QR end caps and quick release skewers
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon clincher, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Extras||Quick release skewers|
* Subject to change without notice.
|130mm QR / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 700c||710845853760||00.1918.536.000|
|130mm QR / SRAM XDR / Black / 700c||710845852640||00.1918.536.001|