C O V I D - 1 9 U P D A T E
We will keep you up to date here on our operations during the COVID-19.
UPDATE (February 10th, 2021)
- Masks are currently required to be worn in Skyride for all customers and employees
- Maintain a 2m (6ft) distance between others at all times
- Hand Sanitizer is provided at the front entrance: please use when entering
At current we are OPEN. Regular hours found at the bottom of this page.
We'd like to take the time to thank all of our customers right now for continuing to support us during these difficult times.
We feel pretty lucky to still be working, as BC considers bike shops to be an essential service and thanks to all of you out there. Rest assured that we don't take our role in the community lightly and are committed to delivering the best and safest service that we can to all of our customers!
We've taken considerable measures in store to protect ourselves and the public and are continually refining and updating them, as well as trying to improve our web store so that our customers can get everything they need with minimal contact and thus minimal risk. We are ready to accommodate you at whatever level you are comfortable with.
- Our Service Department is currently still open. Drop off and Pick up is still possible.
- Service booking and inquiries will be walk up and appointment during this time.
- Bike Service Pickup & Delivery available
- Our retail store is currently open.
- We ask that you limit numbers from your immediate cohort - when possible, 1 family member per household.
- Outdoor Transactions available from front window. Whether you just require us to grab your needed item(s) or you need assistance and feel more comfortable staying outside, Skyride will continue to help our customers inside and outside the building.
- Product Delivery available for local sales over $125
- Online Store: www.skyride.ca
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS
- Return Policy suspended on all apparel
Thank you again for your patience during this time. We continuously evaluate where adjustments can be made - staying informed with current local and provincial guidelines - in order to serve you safely. Thank you all again for your continued support, we're beyond blessed to have such an amazing customer base!