- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
This flat-printed, origami-inspired polypropylene fender is ultralight, stylish, and quickly attaches and is ready to go when wet weather arrives. Simply remove from the package, punch out the shape and fold along the perforated lines. Reflective printing adds safety at night while multi-mount positions and hook-and-loop straps allows fender to fit a wide range of bikes. - Material: Polypropylene - Added Features: 3M reflective printing - Size: 57.5cm / 22.6" (in length) - Weight: 75g / 2.65
The Topeak DeFender TX is a compact trekking bike fender set. Adjustable aluminum struts with QR levers for quick, perfect alignment and good tire coverage. The DeFender TX set is made of high impact plastic and the highly polished underside prevents dirt buildup. Fits tires up to 700 x 44c. - Brake bolt and fork eyelets attachment (front) Seat tube and seatstay or chainstay eyelets attachment - Injected high impact resistant plastic with aluminum struts - Adjustable angle and position for perfect tire coverage - 56.8 x 13.7 x 8.4 cm /22.4” x 5.4” x 3.3” (Front); 77. 8 x 26. 5 x 8.6 cm /30.6” x 10.4” x 3.4” (Rear) - Weight: 192 grams (Front); 245 grams (Rear)
Topeak's DeFender XC11 for 29ers is a rear fender that offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds and the angle is adjustable for the perfect fit.
- SKS B45 20" Commuter II (Bluemel) Fender Set for Recumbent / Folding bike. - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays. - ASR security release system for the front wheel. - Made in Germany.
The VELOFLEXX mudguard set combines the stability of a fixed mudguard with the flexibility of a clip-on mudguard. The VELOFLEXX bridge allows the rear mudguard to be attached at the top of the seat stay with the use of rubber straps—no tools needed. This method of mounting doesn't rely on the cross stay where the caliper brake is usually bolted. At the front, the VELOFLEXX is mounted to the fork bridge with a rubberized hook-and-loop fastener or a cable tie. The black-coated stays provide even greater support. - Compatible only with disc brakes - Includes hook-and-loop fasteners and tension rubber - Weight: 580g - Max. outer diameter: 35mm - Wheel size: 27.5" (650B), 28" - Tire width: 52mm - Length, front fender: 680mm - Length, rear fender: 870mm
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Board down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size thanks to its adjustable mounting straps.
Don't let the weather get in the way of adventure. The RockShox branded ZEB short fender is designed to keep you dry and clean when the weather turns. It can be easily installed at three points and looks as if your fork and fender are one, leaving your friends wondering why they are still messing around with zip ties. - 3-bolt mounts make for easy installation - Designed to integrate seamlessly and look pro with RockShox branding - Compatible with all ZEB models
$21.00 - $29.99
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
- Fits tubes from Ø27 to 35mm - Fits 26" to 28" wheels - Two width options: 51mm and 46mm - Front mudguard compatible with disc brakes or V-Brake, and suspension or rigid bikes - Expander range on front and rear for perfect fitting - Adjustable L shape steel bracket for rear and front mudguard - For an extra secure mounting of the rear mudguard we also offer a Ø 3 mm stainless steel U-stay - Mounting kit included
Easy to install and available in various colors and designs, the Splash Pad Front Fender won't let wet weather spoil your ride. It's designed for use with a range of bicycle styles and compatible with suspension forks. - A low-profile, easy-install fender that keeps riders clean in various conditions - Fits wide range of wheel sizes - Tool-free installation - Zip ties not included. Color zip tie options available through Problem Solvers.
- Technopolymer construction - Durable and weatherproof material - Fits most forks - Zip ties included
Versatile, flexible, front fender for mountain bikes. Fits virtually any fork with arch in front and any tire diameter with width up to 3.0". - Slop Stop - The Slop Stop leading edge catches mud and water the tire picks up and flings forward. Catching this slop at the tire helps prevent it from getting blown into your face! - Seal Shield - The Seal Shield drop section wings provide an effective barrier to trail debris and muck, helping keep your fork seals cleaner longer. - Flop Stop - The Flop Stop rear section's carefully engineered fold provide stiffness. This stiffness prevents the fender from contacting the front wheel and getting sucked into the fork, stopping you in a hurry! The folds also contour the fender around the tire making it a better mud guard. - Includes 4 reusable zip ties - Weight: 27g
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Made of Polypropylene - Downtube installation - Elastomeric straps - 60 to 80 mm blade width - Weight: 62g
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Seatsay-mounted mudguard, perfectly adapted to all types of suspension bikes - MD-FIX System: Universal mounting system, fits seatstays from 17 to 41mm and features accurate, double adjustment angle setting - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Optimal protection for 27.5" and 29" wheels - Max. tire width recommended: 2.8'' - Weight: 341 g
- Compatible with 16'' and 20'' wheels - Front: T steel plate mounting system - Rear: Clip with built in L shape bracket - Blade width: 55mm
- Universal mounting: front on the fork or rear on the seat stays - Technopolymer resin - Blade width: 65mm - Black with grey spoiler
- Fenders specifically developed for gravel bikes, the shield G50 will keep you protected on rainy days or on muddy trails. sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650b/700c/28” gravel tires. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Fenders specifically developed for road bikes, the shield R35 will keep you protected on rainy days. - Sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-Fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650c/700c/28” wheels. - Adjustable – optimal protection with adjustable position. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 2.8'' tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 67g
Page 1 of 2 Next page