Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
The Incredibell Clever Lever has a very pleasant double ding sound. The unique lever can be pivoted to any position so it can be easily reached by the thumb or another finger. - Dome Diameter: 38mm (1.5") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
- Screw-on expending plug designed to stay tightly in place - Easily folds away to facilitate transportation and storage - Tool-free adjustment - Compatible with most handlebars
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
Hit the lever once, it rings twice! Sleek and small aluminum bell. - Sound Volume: 87.0dB - Handlebar size: 22.2mm - Bell Diameter: 33mm - Weight: 27g
- Multi position mirror - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable with 3 angle rotation - Folds on impact - Extra large and convex unbreakable chrome plated ABS mirror face: better peripheral vision.
Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
- Large surface area of 56cm2 for maximum field of view. - EBike compatible – ideal for electric assist bikes - Stable mount – optimal strength due to being made with reinforced polyamide and fibreglass. - Solid – made with chrome abs - Reversible – can be installed on the left or right of handlebars
Increase your on-bike safety with Selle Italia's Eyelink Panorama Mirror. It adds very little weight and a lot of benefit—keeping you from having to turn your head to look behind you. - View: wide-angle panoramic - Weight: 75 grams - Size: 125 × 178mm - Mirror thickness: 2mm
Lezyne's Classic Brass Bell features a compact, classic shape constructed from modern, high-quality materials. The bell itself is made from high-polished brass, mounted to a machined aluminum base. The small brass striker provides a sharp, impressively loud ring when flicked, warning others of your presence. A simple O-ring attaches the bell to a variety of tube sizes and shapes while integrating cleanly with any bicycle. Weights - Small: 21g - Medium: 28g
Modern, unique low-profile design made from high-polished brass, mounted to a machined aluminum base. The brass striker politely and effectively alerts others with a sharp, definitively loud ring. A simple O-ring attaches the bell to a variety of tube sizes and shapes, elegantly complementing all styles of bikes.
This lightweight, small mirror from Blackburn adheres directly to your helmet for a great rearview to make all your rides safer. It can be removed in seconds, too. - This product is covered by blackburn’s limited lifetime warranty. - Weight: 1.6 oz
Snugs securely into the end of your flatbars for instant superhero powers. Constructed of lightweight yet durable plastic. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 4oz - Lifetime warranty
With a smart universal mounting system, the multi-mirror works with many different handlebars by wedging into the ends of your bars. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 4.8 oz - Lifetime warranty
A convenient mount design allows you to securely attach to the hoods of your road bike. A lightweight and durable plastic construction, this is a must-have safety accessory for anybody on the road for many hours a week. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 3.2oz - Lifetime warranty
- Can be used on arm, leg, backpack, or bike - 4-LED design for 360 visibility - Built-in passive reflective strips - Water resistant - Mode: Flashing Off - CR2032 Battery (included) - 75 hour run time - Sold individually
Baseball bat trigger - 38mm alloy dome - Display packaged - Ring sound: DING!
Dual hand triggers - 38mm alloy dome - Display packaged - Ring sound: DING!
Rear 'Stinger-dinger' - Ring sound: DING!
Traditional 'push-push' mechanism - 53mm alloy dome - Ring sound: BRRRing!
Dring-Dring ring sound - Fun bell for the crazy critters in your life - 55mm wide by 30mm deep - Sturdy twin-screw clamp mount
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
Pure ding ring sound - High-polished brass cymbal top - 50mm wide - Rubber-lined billet split mounting clamp
Innovative attachment bands fit 22.2 - 31.8mm bars - Installs and releases in seconds without tools - Ring sound: DING!
Page 1 of 2 Next page