$6.99 - $167.99
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
The Park FR-4 Freewheel Remover fits Atom, Regina, splined Zeus and some Schwinn-approved freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
The ideal trail-side repair kit. - Contains 6 patches, 1 metal buffer, 2 tire levers and 1 tube of rubber cement
- Spoke Wrench w/8 notches for 10 - 15 ga nipples - Forged Cr-Mo
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
RockShox, 11.4115.092.010, Complete service kit, 2011 Vivid Air
$22.99 - $52.99
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Chain Checker Go/No Go Stainless Steel
RockShox Volume Reducer Kits
New friction-reducing DebonAir air spring delivers the most responsive forks in RockShox history, maintaining traction in more conditions than ever before. - Allows for travel change on any 2019+ BoXXer fork
Functional, traditional-style multi-tools. Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates. Forged, wrapped Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Cast stainless steel chain breaker (RAP 20 and 14 only). Three spoke wrenches integrated into chain breaker. - Weight: 149g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Chain Breaker: (9/10/11 speed); Star Shaped T25, T30; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45; Phillips-Head - A lightweight and durable construction used throughout our line to create elegant and functional products - CRV+ is an extremely hard steel developed specifically for the use of tool bits and features a special anti-corrosion treatment - Forging is a manufacturing process that forms and hardened metal into an incredibly strong structure without adding weight - Precision CNC machined Center-Pivot design increases bit rigidity and improves tool ergonomics while reducing weight
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Park's Hydraulic Brake Piston Press is used to set or reset the piston(s) inside hydraulic disc brake calipers during installation, maintenance and repair. Just push it into the caliper to wedge the piston into place. It's made of tough tool steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
- Everything you need to clean your chain and drivetrain - TB-32900 includes chain cleaner, eco-friendly degreaser, chain lube and folding brush
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube. Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 Torx - Flat Head Screwdriver - A stripped down version of the EDC tool containing a 9 function multi-tool neatly stored in your steerer tube - Very easy to install without removing your star nut or threading your steerer tube
- JIS/ISIS/Octalink crank tool with durable handle
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
- Two bleed kits with enough compatibility options for almost any job in the shop! - Innovative free-motion bleeding valve provides 360° functionality - The Mineral oil kit (-02) includes adaptors for bleeding Shimano, Magura, Tektro and Giant brakes, and Rockshox Reverb - The DOT oil kit (-03) includes adaptors for bleeding Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope brakes
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 12-notch tool fittings, including SRAM BSA DUB, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, and others. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. The BBT-79.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage. Fits 12-notch threaded bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 45–47 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 44 mm, including: - SRAM BSA DUB - Race Face Cinch - Rotor BSA30 - Zipp Vuma - Hawk Racing BB3086 - and more - 3/8" drive fitting
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
Page 1 of 3 Next page